May 29, 2010

Clothes Horse

It's difficult to be really fashiony for me right now- summer is pretty much my least favorite season when it comes to clothing, and I am extremely lazy and much too busy dreaming up coffee drinks starring vanilla ice cream to worry about what I am wearing.
That being said, I have a feeling I will have to step it up a notch once I am in New York in the fall. My fashion references usually lean towards roller discos and small-town pride parades, but I am feeling a more sophisticated smooth seventies groove, as seen in this awesome fall collection from New Zealand wonderbrand Ruby Boutique.



I love the shoes, the jackets, and the color scheme- colors that are muted and sherberty and perfect.




The blue dress is my favorite- how kicky!


Pictures and posty inspiration from Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment