March 4, 2010

Crystal Eyes


One of the favorite nights of my life was taking shots of Amaretto with my girls Amy Sef and Milica with some punk rock hot shot called Geo. While I could dedicate a post to Geo, I'd rather do one about geodes, another thing I like to drink with.


Geodes form in burrows. Can you imagine being a little critter and waking up one day inside of this?


Can't tell what I like more, this gigantic geode or gigantically awesome outfit.

Geodes can be hella expensive. Thankfully though, there are some crafty bastards out there making stuff out of them









Per the seller's description,
THIS IS A WHOLE GEODE, WHEN GIVEN FROM A MAN TO A WOMEN IT CAN MEAN LOVE! WHEN GIVEN TO A WOMEN WHO WANTS CHILDREN IT CAN MEAN FERTILITY, IT RESEMBLES THE WOMB AND ENCASES ALL OF THAT WHICH GROWES WITHIN.

IT IS A NATURAL QUARTZ GEODE THAT HAS BEEN SPRAYED WITH COLOUR. BUT STILL HOLDS ALL THE ENERGIES OF MOTHER EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment