February 23, 2010

Well it's been a while....

Since I last posted. And a lot has changed since then.
I've moved to a new country.
I've switched gears academically.
I've changed my future in the span of a few months.

I like to think, however, that certain things remain the same.
In three years, I will be a lawyer, a profession seemingly on the opposite side of the spectrum of "art historian".
Yet I feel as if I would be letting myself down if I did not continue my study and my love of art.
So I am going to become more disciplined with myself about creating a type of journal that chronicles my interests in art, history, and literature. I hope that by recording these, I will be able to chart the natural evolution of my interests, and learn more about what stimulates me.

I will make it my little belated Lenten promise to post daily, at least for the next month.
Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment