February 1, 2011

Richmond


This post is long overdue, but here it is. A few weeks ago I roadtripped with my friend Charlie to Richmond, Virginia. I went to college in Richmond, and I keep coming back because I love the city so much. It's a little genteel, a little eccentric, and totally charming.


Most of all however, I love Black Sheep!


Black Sheep is the only restaurant where I would want to eat dinner, and return the next day for brunch. Every morning. Forever. It's that good.




It's also very cute inside, with weird flea market art and fun shaped salt and pepper shakers.



Um, and the food is AWESOME. See above my pimento cheese sandwich (which was promptly nommed).


And Charlie's Bay and Barn (not sure what it is, but it looked gooooood).


And best of all, they have Cheerwine, which is Southern, and delicious!
So hungry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment