January 3, 2011


2011. Wow. I'm surprised I got here safe and sound. 
Especially after the debauchery of the last few weeks.
2010 was a big year for me. I moved to Europe. I moved to New York. I made some new friends. I lost some along the way. I went back to school, and I loved it. Then I regretted it. I fell in love (again) and then I lost my footing and fell out. Along the way I took some photos. I ate some food. I made mistakes.
But it was a crazy, exciting, and BIG year for me. I'd like 2011 to be that for me, too. So I'm making a list of resolutions, and I'm going to try and record them here throughout the year. 
I'm sure I will come up with a few new ones along the way, but for now, here they are.

My 20 for 2011 

(in no particular order)

1. Ride my bike (everyday)
2. Try vegetarianism again
3. Get a kitten (and raise it well)
4. Bake a loaf of bread
5. Get a new tattoo
6. Make beer at home
7. Get my garden in shape
8. Paint a painting
9. Go on a blind date
10. Find a signature drink
11. Relatedly, develop a well-stocked home bar
12. And again, relatedly, throw a cocktail party!
13. Visit a new continent
14. Be kind
15. Go to a comedy club
16. Go to the Bronx
17. Redecorate
18. Dress up every day
19. Knit a scarf
20. Finally write that novel



No comments:

Post a Comment